Welcome to Oakley CAD Services
We no longer provide direct training Services to industry but now focus on our Tools which an be purchased from our Web Site OCSLTools.com
Director Paul Oakley is currently focusing on his role as Director of BIM for the Building Research Establishment driving BIM Level 2 around the world as Business as usual.
Oakley CAD Services Ltd is a CAD / BIM Consultancy that faciliates changes within the Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Operations industries. As experts in the BIM Level 2 process we have been involved in the definitions of the British Standards including BS 1192:2007 and PAS 1192-2:2013 as well as driving change through leading industry companies and projects.
Oakley CAD Services have specific software skills within the Autodesk environment with high level skills within Autodesk AutoCAD. AutoCAD Architecture, Revit and Navisworks as Users, Trainers, implementers and software developers.
Company Director Paul Oakley BA (Hons) DipArch RIBA is a registered Architect with over 30 years of Cad / BIM knowledge using Autodesk products.
- Fully CAD modelled Architectural projects.
- Corporate CAD Management for multiple site / international implementation.
- Autodesk Developer
- AUGIuk Board of Directors
- BuildingSMART UKI Director
- BuildingSMART International Standards Comittee
- Building Information Modelling Projects
- Memberships of Industry Focus groups
- Industry Standards and Protocols (British Standards, CEN and ISO)
Welcome to the Oakley CAD Services Ltd Website providing details on our services relating to Computer Aided Design along with Building Information Modeling and Management.